Friday, April 29, 2011

Busy Beads


So I finally got proper motivation to actually sit down and write out one of my bead patterns. Usually there're hand written or computer diagrams that only I would be able to read. Mostly because I don't have one of those fancy pattern writing programs, so I had to find alternates. Those alternates consisted /, \, and * to represent bead strands and crystals. I didn't do written directions, those all belonged in my head, and if it got more complicated that just /, \, and *, then I took pictures as I went and called it good.

This motivation called for something else. Something better. Something that someone else would be able to easily understand (at least I hope so), because someone else would have to understand it.

So I got out my beads, found some colors that both coordinated, and that I had enough of (hey, I wanted it to look good since I was going to take pictures as I went), and got to work. It was only after I got halfway through that I realized I was patriotic with my red white and blue.


We can have Christmas in July right?

Sure hope so.




I took me forever to write and format this thing because I kept forgetting I needed to work on it! Oops. I am what they call a scatterbrain for good reason.

It was eventually finished, and posted for sale, but then the laptop that had the file PDF saved on it tried unsuccessfully to fly, and was lost. Woops.

So now I just have a picture. sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment